How six sigma is taking over and what to do about it
Six Sigma is an approach which makes a company’s operations more efficient and competent. The core purpose of this approach is to eradicate all defects and errors in the manufacturing and operational process which are threatening the future of the business. Six Sigma has created a huge buzz these days and thus, companies are also adopting this new fad and are streamlining their businesses.
Many organizations are encouraging their employees to go for a six sigma certification so that the employees can perform in a better way and by identifying and removing all the errors, a company can become the sovereign of this era. Nowadays, the markets are thronged with many institutes (ASQ, ISI, KPMG, etc.) which provide six sigma training to the employees. There are mainly three levels of six sigma training for the employees and they are
- Green belt
- Black belt
- Master black belt (coming soon on Amile Institute)
By implementing Six Sigma, many companies are saving a chunk of dollars and that’s why six sigma has entered in every department of an organization. Let’s check how six sigma is taking over all the departments and how every department is getting benefitted by this approach.
- Lessen the expenditure for requirement and time to hire an employee
- Improve employee onboarding process
- Improve employee satisfaction and efficiency of the training
- Improve grievance handling process of an organization
- With the help of Six Sigma approach, a company uses a disciplined and multifunctional project approach (DMAIC).
- The marketing team consists of all well-trained employees (green belt, black belt, and master black belt) who are dexterous, knowledgeable, skilful and know how to deal with an unfavourable situation.
- Improve the quality of the products and services
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Reduce manufacturing time of a product because all the errors have been identified at the initial stage.
- Lessen ppm
- Improve the capacity of the product
- Reduce scrap
- A company can serve in a better way with the help of six sigma approach.
- Eliminate all the picking errors
- Provide detailed information to the customers on delayed deliveries
- Reduce stocks
- Minimize all the financial risks
- A quick response to all the queries made by the employees and customers
- Reduce documentation errors
- Simulation for all the financial decisions
- Reduce time for expertise and proficiency
- Lessening lost call rate
- If a company leverages six sigma approach with its operation and business process, then it will certainly supply improved and good-quality products.
- Improve supplier service level.
Now you have understood how six sigma is taking over gradually and its success stories in all the fields of businesses are also evident. Since Six Sigma methodology encompasses the entire process of doing business, you may find a very little flaw in this process. Though small in number the failures may be, the reasons are quite different for this.
In a nutshell, it can be concluded that a six sigma approach can make a company more efficient in every aspect and also help them to establish their presence firmly in this steep competitive era.
The best part of this of course is that Six Sigma certification from Amile Institute is very affordable and globally recognized – go here and get started!